The Resort at Cypress Hills is surrounded by pristine wilderness. Whatever the reason is for your visit, your experience will be enjoyable and unforgetable! The peace and beauty of this unique Wonderland will leave you inspired, refeshed and reconnected!
Cypress Hills is a beautiful place to explore at anytime of the year. For some, it may become a place of solace during this challenging time of uncertainty. If you plan to come out and explore, please practice all safety measures to protect yourself and others that have been put in place by the authorities to continue to fight the possible transmissions of COVID-19. To do your part, practice social distancing, gatherings must be kept to a maximum of 10 people, stay home if you are sick and wash hands often. Take care and enjoy.
COVID - 19 Update: Re - Open Saskatchewan Plan
The Resort at Cypress Hills is implementing additional processes to help protect the safety and well - being of visiting guests and Resort Staff under the direction of the Saskatchewan Government and the Saskatchewan Health Authority. This action had resulted in the closure of certain amenities and services:
* Ivan's Restaurant and The Pines Lounge are currently Closed to the public.
* The Resort fitness center, including the studio, gym, salon space and shower rooms
* The lower level of the Hotel, including the Conference rooms, pop machine, ice machine and public washrooms
* Public gathering areas in lobby spaces in the Hotel
* Outside amenities: volleyball court, horseshoe pit, swing ball are unavailable at this time
* Firewood is accessible to Resort Guests only. Axes will not be available. Guests are encouraged to bring their own.
Services available to Guests:
* Ivan's Restaurant take out menu and curb side pick up will be available May 22, 2020
* BBQ rentals are available, inquire at the Front Desk
* Outdoor campfire areas, private and semi-private areas on The Resort property
* Easy access to firewood for Resort guests only, axes will not be available. Guests are encouraged to bring their own
* Explore the many nature trails in Cypress Hills, which are accessible from The Resort property
* Wildlife Observation - birds, deer, moose, elk, and the friendly squirrels of the forest
* Star Gazing
* Fishing at Loch Leven Lake - licenses are available for purchase at the Park Administration office