The Resort at Cypress Hills is surrounded by pristine wilderness. Whatever the reason is for your visit, your experience will be enjoyable and unforgetable! The peace and beauty of this unique Wonderland will leave you inspired, refeshed and reconnected!
Here are some of our suggestions for Winter activities that you can experience in and around The Resort and in the Cypress Hills:
***The Resort and COVID-19 Update*** Ivan's Restaurant and The Pines Lounge are Closed to the public. Services at The Resort are limited. The Resort Front desk remains open for inquiries about making a reservation, existing reservations and booked events.
Cypress Hills is a beautiful place to explore at anytime, it may become a place of solace during this challenging time of uncertainty for some. If you plan to come out and explore, please practice all safety measures put in place by the authorities to continue to fight the possible transmissions of COVID-19 to protect yourself and others. To do your part, practice social distancing, clusters or groups of people are not allowed, stay home if you are sick and wash hands often. Take care, we are in this together.
- Casual dining at Ivan's Restaurant and The Pines Lounge *CLOSED*
- Gift Shop - crafts by local artists
- Books, games and cards available to Resort guests
- Yoga and Fitness classes in The Studio - inquire at the Front Desk for details regarding private bookings *not available*
- Games room located on the lower level of The Hotel which include shuffle board, table tennis, foosball and crokinole
- Access to The Resort outdoor skating rink, tobaggan hill and luge run
- Cross Country Skis and Snowshoes available for rent at The Resort
- Outdoor campfire areas, private and semi-private areas on The Resort property. Easy access to firewood for Resort guests
- Explore the many nature trails in Cypress Hills, which are accessible from The Resort property
- Wildlife Observation - birds, deer, moose, elk, and the friendly squirrels of the forest
- Star Gazing
- Ice Fishing at Loch Leven Lake - licenses are available for purchase at the Park Administration office
Snowmobiling Area is open!!