The Resort at Cypress Hills is surrounded by pristine wilderness. Whatever the reason is for your visit, your experience will be enjoyable and unforgetable! The peace and beauty of this unique Wonderland will leave you inspired, refeshed and reconnected!
Here are some of our suggestions for Spring and Summer activities that you can experience around The Resort and in the Cypress Hills:
- Casual dining at Ivan's Restaurant and The Pines Lounge and Patio
- Gift Shop - crafts by local artists
- Books, games and cards available to Resort guests
- Yoga and Fitness classes in The Studio - inquire at the Front Desk for details. Regular yoga class schedule in Juy and August
- Outdoor campfire areas, private and semi-private areas on The Resort property. Easy access to firewood for Resort guests.
- Beach Volleyball Court, Horse Shoe pits, Swing Ball, Sand toys for kids
- Explore the many nature trails in Cypress Hills, including the Trans Canada Trail. Trails are accessible from The Resort property
- Wildlife Observation - birds, deer, moose, elk, and the friendly squirrels of the forest
- Star Gazing
- Fishing at Loch Leven Lake - licenses are available for purchase at the Park Administration office
- Sand beach and swimming area at Loch Leven Lake
- Tennis Courts located by Meadows Campground
- Tourist Attractions: Lookout Point and Bald Butte
- Summer Activities: Cypress Hills Inter-Provincial Park activities include: Treeosix Adventure Parks, Lone Pine Pizza and Minigolf, Cypress Hills Golf Course, Loch Leven Marina boat rentals, Cypress Hills Riding Academy, Cypress Hills Speedway, Cypress Hills Leisure Pool. Cypress Hills Interpretive Center. *New* Cypress Hills Segway Tours. For more information on any of these activites, please contact a Front Desk Agent at 306.662.4477, call the Park office at 306.662.5411 or checkout the following website for all of the area attractions www.visitcypresshills.ca