The Resort at Cypress Hills is surrounded by pristine wilderness.
Whatever the reason is for your visit, your experience will be enjoyable and unforgettable! The peace and beauty of this unique Wonderland will leave you inspired, refreshed and reconnected!
Resort Guest services and activities:
- Ivan’s Restaurant is open for seated service. Winter hours – Monday – Sunday 11:00 am – 8 pm. Take out service is also available. Reservations are recommended, please call 306.662.4477
- Public areas and lobby spaces are available to the public
- Outdoor campfire areas, private and semi-private areas on The Resort property
- Easy access to firewood for Resort guests only, axes will not be available. Guests are encouraged to bring their own
- BBQ rentals are available, inquire at the Front Desk
- Gym and Fitness Studio
- Games Room, inquire at the Front Desk for equipment
- Gift Shop
- Cross country ski and snowshoe rentals are available, inquire at the front desk
- Toboggan hill by the cabins, bring your own toboggan
- Explore the many nature trails in Cypress Hills. Trails are accessible from The Resort property
- Wildlife Observation – birds, deer, moose, elk, and the friendly squirrels of the forest
- Star Gazing
- Fishing at Loch Leven Lake – fishing licenses are available for purchase at the Park Administration Office Contact number is 306.662.5411
- Outdoor Ice Rink is open!