The Resort at Cypress Hills is surrounded by pristine wilderness. Whatever the reason is for your visit, your experience will be enjoyable and unforgetable! The peace and beauty of this unique Wonderland will leave you inspired, refeshed and reconnected!
Cypress Hills is a beautiful place to explore at anytime of the year, however Cypress in the Winter season tells a different story. It truly becomes a magical winter wonderland open to exploration and adventures!!
***New public health measures in effect - November 19, 2020: *Mandatory masking province-wide in indoor public spaces *Indoor gatherings are limited to 5 people *Outdoor gatherings limited to maximum 30 people physically distanced *No alcohol sales after 10pm in licensed establishments. The public health orders related to these measures will be reviewed on December 17, 2020.
Resort Guest services and activities:
* Ivan's Restaurant is OPEN for seated service. Maximum 6 guests per table. Guests must remain masked until seated at their table. Once seated they may remove their mask.
* Ivan's take out service and pick up is available. Call 306.662.4477
* Public gathering areas and lobby spaces are available to the public in limited numbers, please practice all safety measures
* Outdoor campfire areas, private and semi-private areas on The Resort property
* Easy access to firewood for Resort guests only, axes will not be available. Guests are encouraged to bring their own
* BBQ rentals are available, inquire at the Front Desk
* Explore the many nature trails in Cypress Hills! Trails are accessible from The Resort property
* Rentals: Snowshoe and Cross Country Skis available for rent
* Toboggan hill on site, by The Resort Cabins. Toboggans are not supplied, guests are encouraged to bring their own
* Ice rink on site
* Wildlife Observation - birds, deer, moose, elk, and the friendly squirrels of the forest
* Star Gazing
* Ice fishing on Loch Leven Lake - licenses are available for purchase at the Park Administration office
* The snowmobile staging area is now open! Please contact the Park Administration Office at 306.662.5411 for more information
COVID - 19 Update: Re - Open Saskatchewan Plan
The Resort at Cypress Hills is implementing additional processes to help protect the safety and well - being of visiting guests and Resort Staff under the direction of the Saskatchewan Government and the Saskatchewan Health Authority. This action had resulted in the closure of certain amenities and services:
* The Pines Lounge remains closed to the public at this time. Liquor Off Sale is available for purchase. Ivan's Restaurant is OPEN!
* The Resort fitness center, including the studio, gym, salon space and shower rooms remain closed
* The Resort Games Room will remain closed